Media Street's New Niagara Inkflow Systems
The Niagara System employs a modified cartridge assembly that hooks up to bulk bottles of ink that sit adjacent to the printer. It provides users with the ability to choose any third-party ink. The Niagara System permits the use of inks previously unavailable with micro-chipped printer models.
Installing the Niagara System requires no permanent modification of the printer. It takes about 20 minutes to prime the system with any ink, install the system into the printer, and begin printing. Combined with Media Street's popular "Plug-N-Play" replacement bulk ink, the Niagara System is said to enable users to make significant cost savings.
The Niagara Continuous Ink Flow System is produced and available for most photo-quality inkjet printers by Epson and Canon. Prices for the Niagara System start at $125.00 and they are also available in bundled packages with introductory ink prices for Media Street's Plug-N-Play as well as their Generations Ink.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016