Media Street's New Niagara Inkflow Systems
The Niagara System employs a modified cartridge assembly that hooks up to bulk bottles of ink that sit adjacent to the printer. It provides users with the ability to choose any third-party ink. The Niagara System permits the use of inks previously unavailable with micro-chipped printer models.
Installing the Niagara System requires no permanent modification of the printer. It takes about 20 minutes to prime the system with any ink, install the system into the printer, and begin printing. Combined with Media Street's popular "Plug-N-Play" replacement bulk ink, the Niagara System is said to enable users to make significant cost savings.
The Niagara Continuous Ink Flow System is produced and available for most photo-quality inkjet printers by Epson and Canon. Prices for the Niagara System start at $125.00 and they are also available in bundled packages with introductory ink prices for Media Street's Plug-N-Play as well as their Generations Ink.
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Architectural Photographer Jeroen Peters Has a Refined Eye for Unique Shapes and Great Lighting