Media Street Launches MyGallery
With MyGallery, photographers can also send invites for viewing their photographs without having their guests worry about registering or providing the intrusive personal information demanded by other services. Part of the MyGallery FREE service is the powerful photo management software FXFoto, which is optional and not required for use. MediaStreet's FxFoto combines professional photo editing capability that goes above and beyond red-eye and cropping. It also integrates automatic upload of images to MyGallery. Photos can also be grouped by them or event and then directed to the digital photo frame.
By using MyGallery, individuals can view, share and download images from anywhere that have an internet connection. This is accomplished by simply uploading images off of a flash card directly to MyGallery. Once storage is complete and the flash card is ready for new images. MyGallery enables photographers to share photos from location or vacation, instantly on-demand.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time