Each year around this time
I wonder what the next year will bring. Not this year! I'm planning
ahead and making decisions here and now to make 2004 the beginning of
another exciting new era of my life.
Life has been good to me.
My children, Sherri and Tammi, are grown and doing well. My grandchildren,
Sara and Evan, have also matured and are now starting their own lifetime
careers. I've had the good fortune of having had two lifetime partners,
Sondra and Fred, both of whom have brought love and understanding into
my life and who have helped me through the rough spots and shared with
me some of the finest moments a person can have.
Keep On Growing
More Than Just A Living
I'm going to be doing
just that next year and, hopefully, in the many years that follow. It's
not going to be easy, but it is going to be exciting. And that's
what I intend to do for myself and for you...to keep the excitement
going and to do the same for as many others who care to come along with
Change everything? I don't
think so. Change a bit? Change a little at a time? Oh yes, and without
A Stretch Of My Comfort
I shot with a Canon 10D and Canon's 135mm soft focus lens, used at its middle setting. The power of the lights was cut down by placing a three-stop neutral density acetate over all four lights, allowing me to shoot at f/5.6. An Elinchrom wind machine from Bogen (www.bogenphoto.com) supplied the finishing touch on some of these. The clothing contradicts everything that I felt wouldn't work! Bottom line: If you've taken the time to develop good judgment, then, if you really like it, can it be that wrong?
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)