Manfrotto Tripod Combines Strength of Magnesium and Carbon Fiber
Manfrotto engineers also have replaced all aluminum tripod components with die-cast magnesium. The switch represents a lateral move in sturdiness yet a substantial gain in strength and overall reduction of weight by 30% over similar sized aluminum models. The MagFiber series starts with 4 tripods and two monopods with dimensions almost identical to Manfrotto's most popular models the 3001 and 3021 series with both 3 and 4-section legs.
The MagFiber is also packed with numerous features such as quick-action adjustable lever locks that instantly secure leg extensions in place with no slippage or rotation, push buttons to operate leg angles offering four degrees of inclination, a center column with built-in low angle adaptor allowing for vertical and horizontal positioning and a detachable carrying handle which can be used to support a counterweight.
More information: www.bogenimaging.us
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download