Manfrotto Tripod Combines Strength of Magnesium and Carbon Fiber
Manfrotto engineers also have replaced all aluminum tripod components with die-cast magnesium. The switch represents a lateral move in sturdiness yet a substantial gain in strength and overall reduction of weight by 30% over similar sized aluminum models. The MagFiber series starts with 4 tripods and two monopods with dimensions almost identical to Manfrotto's most popular models the 3001 and 3021 series with both 3 and 4-section legs.
The MagFiber is also packed with numerous features such as quick-action adjustable lever locks that instantly secure leg extensions in place with no slippage or rotation, push buttons to operate leg angles offering four degrees of inclination, a center column with built-in low angle adaptor allowing for vertical and horizontal positioning and a detachable carrying handle which can be used to support a counterweight.
More information: www.bogenimaging.us
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?