Manfrotto Tripod Combines Strength of Magnesium and Carbon Fiber
Manfrotto engineers also have replaced all aluminum tripod components with die-cast magnesium. The switch represents a lateral move in sturdiness yet a substantial gain in strength and overall reduction of weight by 30% over similar sized aluminum models. The MagFiber series starts with 4 tripods and two monopods with dimensions almost identical to Manfrotto's most popular models the 3001 and 3021 series with both 3 and 4-section legs.
The MagFiber is also packed with numerous features such as quick-action adjustable lever locks that instantly secure leg extensions in place with no slippage or rotation, push buttons to operate leg angles offering four degrees of inclination, a center column with built-in low angle adaptor allowing for vertical and horizontal positioning and a detachable carrying handle which can be used to support a counterweight.
More information: www.bogenimaging.us
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please