Manfrotto Rolls Out Lastolite “Out of Focus” Bokeh Backgrounds
Manfrotto Distribution just introduced the latest addition to Lastolite’s popular line of photography products: Out of Focus Backgrounds. So, in other words, you don’t need to shoot wide open with a fast aperture lens to create a blurred bokeh background look when shooting portraits anymore. Just stand your subject in front of a Lastolite Out of Focus Background and shoot. (Of course, this product won't be for everyone but it's definitely less expensive than an f/1.2 portrait lens.)
Designed to be portable, reversible and lightweight, the Out of Focus Backgrounds are available in two options: Summer Foliage/City Lights (LL LB5730) and Autumn Foliage/Seascape (LL LB5731).
Measuring 4x5 feet, these collapsible backgrounds are made from durable crease-resistant fabric and conveniently store in their own carry bag. Ideal for use in the studio or on location, they are compatible with Lastolite’s Magnetic Background Support (LL LB1120), which allows the background to be attached to a traditional lighting stand for fast, easy set-up.
The Out of Focus Backgrounds sell for $205.59 each and are available at retailers nationwide.
More info here.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)