Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
PIXI offers a stylish, functional option for all photographers, making it easy to capture memories without the hassle of bulky photography equipment. Its compact size and lightweight design make it an effortless tool to pack. PIXI has a secure base, offering indispensable stability allowing users to create excellent images. This mini tripod is especially useful when capturing landscapes, night photography and self-portraits. PIXI helps take sharper images while also functioning as an ergonomic grip to produce great videos from different perspectives.
In addition to its convenient size and stability, PIXI features an all new push-button mechanism enabling users to position and lock the ball head in one rapid movement. Pushing this button releases the ball joint to move freely so you can position your subject correctly in the frame, making PIXI intuitive and fast. PIXI is also versatile, capable of being used with a huge variety of digital devices including compact cameras, CSC's and entry level DSLR's as well as the Manfrotto KLYP Case for iPhone® 4/4s/5.
* Lightweight stainless steel construction makes the tripod easy to carry. It weighs only 8 oz., much less than the average laptop.
* Legs fold perfectly, with a height of 5" when opened and 7" when closed.
* Can support a maximum body weight of 1.4 lbs.
* The new push-button mechanism allows you to position your subject correctly in the frame, while the head is able to tilt 35 degrees in the vertical axis and pan 360 degrees in the horizontal axis.
* Universal 1/4" screw thread
Key Consumer Benefits:
* Compact size and lightweight design, an easy tool to pack.
* Eye catching premium Italian design and finishing makes it stand out from the crowd.
* Sturdy and reliable, made from stainless steel and Adapto, keeping cameras steadily locked into place in any desired position, delivering the sharpest of images.
* Adaptable ball head to capture any and all images.
PIXI (MTPIXI-B) is available for purchase through select Manfrotto retailers at a street price of approximately $28.00.
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Customize Your Nikon DSLR with 7 Tips & Tricks from Nature Photographer Steve Perry (VIDEO)
- Sony A99 II DSLR Review
- 7 Vacation Travel Tips for Photographers
- Confused by How the “Exposure Triangle” Works? It Just Takes Some Kool-Aid to Understand (VIDEO)