Manfrotto BeFree Compact Tripod
BeFree offers a stylish, functional option for traveling photographers, making it easy to capture memories without the hassle of bulky photography equipment. Its compact size and lightweight design make it an effortless tool to pack. BeFree also comes with a dedicated shoulder bag, protecting it from accidental damage, making it convenient to store in luggage. No longer will photographers have to compromise on picture quality because they weren't able to bring their heavy tripod along with them on trips.
BeFree's size and portability doesn't detract from its sturdiness. This reliable tripod keeps your camera steadily locked into place in any desired position, delivering the sharpest of images.
* Lightweight aluminum construction makes the tripod easy to carry. It weighs only 3lbs, less than the average laptop.
* Legs fold perfectly around the head and quick release plate attachment. It folds to only 15.7".
* New aluminum ball head is solid, quick and simple to operate. It has a maximum payload of 8.8lbs, guaranteeing stability and sturdiness even with longer zoom lenses.
* The new patented leg angle selectors quickly allow you to select between two inclinations, offering maximum versatility for camera positioning.
Key Consumer Benefits:
* Compact size and lightweight design, an easy tool to pack.
* Comes with a dedicated shoulder bag to protect it while you are on-the-go.
* The rubberized carrying strap makes it comfortable to carry.
* Eye catching premium Italian design and finishing makes it stand out from the crowd.
* Sturdy and reliable, keeping cameras steadily locked into place in any desired position, delivering the sharpest of images.
BeFree (Order Code MKBFRA4-BH) is available for purchase through select Manfrotto retailers at a street price of approximately $199.99.
For more information, visit www.manfrotto.us.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50