Mamiya Transfers Camera and Optical Division
Cosmo Digital Imaging says it will be able to combine its software expertise with Mamiya's photographic capabilities to further advance in the digital direction of professional photographic imaging technology. Building on Mamiya's reputation and world wide distribution network, the new company aims to achieve an even higher level of customer satisfaction. Service of Mamiya cameras, lenses and accessories will also be handled by the existing Mamiya distribution network. Coming in the wake of a number of industry changes, this development gives Mamiya a new direction and a vision for the future. Cosmo Digital is planning to execute these changes on September 1, 2006 and will retain a substantial number of present staff and facilities and acquire all the assets including inventory, property, trademarks and patents to assure a smooth transition.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?