Mamiya Transfers Camera and Optical Division
Cosmo Digital Imaging says it will be able to combine its software expertise with Mamiya's photographic capabilities to further advance in the digital direction of professional photographic imaging technology. Building on Mamiya's reputation and world wide distribution network, the new company aims to achieve an even higher level of customer satisfaction. Service of Mamiya cameras, lenses and accessories will also be handled by the existing Mamiya distribution network. Coming in the wake of a number of industry changes, this development gives Mamiya a new direction and a vision for the future. Cosmo Digital is planning to execute these changes on September 1, 2006 and will retain a substantial number of present staff and facilities and acquire all the assets including inventory, property, trademarks and patents to assure a smooth transition.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)