Mamiya Remote Viewing Software
While shooting tethered to a Mac, the new Leaf Capture Remote v 2.0 App allows photographers additional creative freedom by enabling one or more iPad or any iPhone, including iPhone 4, devices to act as remote image viewers. Clients can view images from a photo shoot from the comfort of a photographer’s Wi-Fi enabled client room. Assistants can instantly check focus and details even when at a distance from a photographer’s main computer. And stylists can see what the camera sees—all without crowding around the photographer or main computer area.
“Workflow efficiency is the photographer’s key to profitable studio operations and client satisfaction. Nowhere is the efficiency more important than during the review of images at a photo shoot,” said Mamiya Product Marketing Manager Mike Edwards. “Thanks to the new Leaf Capture Remote Viewing App for the Apple iPad and iPhone, Mamiya users are able to easily and wirelessly share their images with clients and assistants in real time.”
What’s new in Leaf Capture Remote Version 2.0:
• Native support for the Apple iPad
• Support for Apple iPhone 4 high resolution retina display
• Pause/Play functionality - Users can stop the screen update during a shoot and focus on a specific image.
• Support for RZ33 and all DM-series models
• Flip-through image browsing
• Improved 1:1 image quality
Downloading the software:
The Leaf Capture Remote system consists of two components, the client App for the remote viewing device, and a host server App for the Mac computer.
• The Leaf Capture Remote v. 2.0 client App for the iPad/iPhone can be downloaded for free from the Apple iPhone App Store.
• The Leaf Capture Remote server and all related instructions can be downloaded through:
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please