Mamiya, Leaf & Phase One
Now, as the exclusive importer of Mamiya / Leaf products in the USA, Jan Lederman states, “This collaboration is the fulfillment of a dream we have worked towards for years. The finest solutions in hardware, optics and software are now all together from a single source to offer photographers the best in large sensor digital photography.” Both customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products will be provided by factory-trained technicians at MAC Group.
New Mamiya DSLRs and Digital Backs range from 22 megapixels up to the exciting 80 megapixel version. Mamiya / Leaf Digital Backs, also available separately, are compatible with Mamiya 645, Mamiya RZ, Hasselblad V and H series, Contax 645 and most view cameras.
Camera bodies and lenses are manufactured by Mamiya, digital backs are manufactured by Leaf under the Mamiya/Leaf name, Capture One software is made by Phase One, and new leaf shutter lenses are designed and certified by Schneider Kreuznach.
Included with all Mamiya DSLRs and Digital Backs are two native software options: award-winning Phase One Capture One and Leaf Capture. These powerful software programs are industry leading, and will be valuable assets to any professional’s workflow.
“We’re pleased to be part of this effort. The combination of products brings together the best in medium format photography delivered with service and options to expand the capabilities of professional photographers,” says Henrik Hakonsson, President of Phase One.
For more information, visit: http://www.mamiya-usa.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?