Mamiya, Leaf & Phase One
Now, as the exclusive importer of Mamiya / Leaf products in the USA, Jan Lederman states, “This collaboration is the fulfillment of a dream we have worked towards for years. The finest solutions in hardware, optics and software are now all together from a single source to offer photographers the best in large sensor digital photography.” Both customer and repair service for Mamiya and Leaf products will be provided by factory-trained technicians at MAC Group.
New Mamiya DSLRs and Digital Backs range from 22 megapixels up to the exciting 80 megapixel version. Mamiya / Leaf Digital Backs, also available separately, are compatible with Mamiya 645, Mamiya RZ, Hasselblad V and H series, Contax 645 and most view cameras.
Camera bodies and lenses are manufactured by Mamiya, digital backs are manufactured by Leaf under the Mamiya/Leaf name, Capture One software is made by Phase One, and new leaf shutter lenses are designed and certified by Schneider Kreuznach.
Included with all Mamiya DSLRs and Digital Backs are two native software options: award-winning Phase One Capture One and Leaf Capture. These powerful software programs are industry leading, and will be valuable assets to any professional’s workflow.
“We’re pleased to be part of this effort. The combination of products brings together the best in medium format photography delivered with service and options to expand the capabilities of professional photographers,” says Henrik Hakonsson, President of Phase One.
For more information, visit: http://www.mamiya-usa.com.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)