M-ROCK Double Access Notebook Camera Bags
The bags are light but strong with the closed cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for additional shock impact. The bags include a rain jacket, lens cloth, useful pockets and a key hook. Convert the bags into rollers by attaching M-ROCK's Modular Cart 7080. Double stack any two of these bags on the cart, or put them over your luggage handle. Increase the carrying capacity by attaching any two bags from M-ROCK's 2000 series, M-ROCK's 7030 & 7050 belts and straps make it possible to carry the bags as a backpack, fanny pack or harness style. The bags are protected by M-ROCK's five year + warranty and will be available in October, 2012.
Michael Rockwell established M-ROCK in January 1995 with the vision of manufacturing camera bags that protect the contents and are convenient to use and access. The new Douible Access range combine the best features of all the predecessors. Full product details can be found at
- 13 Questions to Test Your Knowledge of Camera Lenses
- Photographer Travels the World to Capture These Astonishing Macro Cityscapes in Drops of Water
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Feast Your Eyes on These Stunning Images of Earth Just Captured by the International Space Station
- Platypod Pro Review: Quite Possibly The Coolest Camera Support Around