M-ROCK Double Access Notebook Camera Bags
The bags are light but strong with the closed cell foam reinforced with plastic panels for additional shock impact. The bags include a rain jacket, lens cloth, useful pockets and a key hook. Convert the bags into rollers by attaching M-ROCK's Modular Cart 7080. Double stack any two of these bags on the cart, or put them over your luggage handle. Increase the carrying capacity by attaching any two bags from M-ROCK's 2000 series, M-ROCK's 7030 & 7050 belts and straps make it possible to carry the bags as a backpack, fanny pack or harness style. The bags are protected by M-ROCK's five year + warranty and will be available in October, 2012.
Michael Rockwell established M-ROCK in January 1995 with the vision of manufacturing camera bags that protect the contents and are convenient to use and access. The new Douible Access range combine the best features of all the predecessors. Full product details can be found at
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)