M-ROCK Double Access Camera Bag
The Cascade offers convenient double access; via the top when carrying it around, or via the front when on a table top. The Cascade includes a lens cloth, a rain jacket, a key hook, three useful pockets and one shoulder strap. There is a comfortable carry handle, a belt loop, a luggage loop for sliding the bag over you luggage hande or M-ROCK's Modular Cart 7080 and 4 D-rings on the back of the Cascade. The Cascade can be carried as a backpack, fanny pack or front harness style bag by purchasing M-ROCK’s optional accessory items the 7030 & 7050 belt n staps. Even the rubber label is functional and doubles up as a headphone wire port.
The 5000 series includes three larger sized bags with identical features, the Glacier 5040 & Grand Canyon 5060 for regular sized DSLR camera bodies and the 5080 Everglades for Pro DSLR cameras. Details of all four of these bags are at http://www.m-rock.com/slr-camera-case.htm.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Get a Load of This Rare, Three-Foot Long Nikon 1200mm Super Telephoto Lens