Lyson Bulk Feed Delivery System for Epson Stylus Pro 4000
Lyson, Inc. has introduced the first bulk feed ink delivery system with complete pigment and dye-based inksets for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000. According to the company, Lyson's bulk-enabled inksets can save upwards of 70% on ink costs versus cartridges, significantly speed workflow processing and eliminate the time and hassle involved in changing cartridges. The company also claims that Lyson's inksets deliver a wider color gamut and more intense color reproduction than standard OEM inks. The combination of Lyson's Fotonic™ dye-based inks and Lyson's pigment-based Cave Paint™ provides a comprehensive ink offering for any photographer using the Epson 4000. The Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 includes eight half-liter bottles of Cave Paint and has a suggested retail price of $1199.
For more information on the new inksets with bulk feed attachment for the Epson Stylus Photo 4000, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster