Lyson Bulk Feed Delivery System for Epson Stylus Pro 4000
Lyson, Inc. has introduced the first bulk feed ink delivery system with complete pigment and dye-based inksets for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000. According to the company, Lyson's bulk-enabled inksets can save upwards of 70% on ink costs versus cartridges, significantly speed workflow processing and eliminate the time and hassle involved in changing cartridges. The company also claims that Lyson's inksets deliver a wider color gamut and more intense color reproduction than standard OEM inks. The combination of Lyson's Fotonic™ dye-based inks and Lyson's pigment-based Cave Paint™ provides a comprehensive ink offering for any photographer using the Epson 4000. The Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 includes eight half-liter bottles of Cave Paint and has a suggested retail price of $1199.
For more information on the new inksets with bulk feed attachment for the Epson Stylus Photo 4000, contact email@example.com
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)