Lyson Bulk Feed Delivery System for Epson Stylus Pro 4000
Lyson, Inc. has introduced the first bulk feed ink delivery system with complete pigment and dye-based inksets for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000. According to the company, Lyson's bulk-enabled inksets can save upwards of 70% on ink costs versus cartridges, significantly speed workflow processing and eliminate the time and hassle involved in changing cartridges. The company also claims that Lyson's inksets deliver a wider color gamut and more intense color reproduction than standard OEM inks. The combination of Lyson's Fotonic™ dye-based inks and Lyson's pigment-based Cave Paint™ provides a comprehensive ink offering for any photographer using the Epson 4000. The Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 includes eight half-liter bottles of Cave Paint and has a suggested retail price of $1199.
For more information on the new inksets with bulk feed attachment for the Epson Stylus Photo 4000, contact email@example.com
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)