Lyson Bulk Feed Delivery System for Epson Stylus Pro 4000
Lyson, Inc. has introduced the first bulk feed ink delivery system with complete pigment and dye-based inksets for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000. According to the company, Lyson's bulk-enabled inksets can save upwards of 70% on ink costs versus cartridges, significantly speed workflow processing and eliminate the time and hassle involved in changing cartridges. The company also claims that Lyson's inksets deliver a wider color gamut and more intense color reproduction than standard OEM inks. The combination of Lyson's Fotonic™ dye-based inks and Lyson's pigment-based Cave Paint™ provides a comprehensive ink offering for any photographer using the Epson 4000. The Lyson bulk feed system for the Epson Stylus Pro 4000 includes eight half-liter bottles of Cave Paint and has a suggested retail price of $1199.
For more information on the new inksets with bulk feed attachment for the Epson Stylus Photo 4000, contact email@example.com
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images