LumiQuest "Ready for Anything" Kit
Quest C. Couch, Co-Founder and CEO of LumiQuest states, “The three Kits we introduced in 2012, (Strobist® Kit, Wedding/Event Kit and Location/Portrait Kit), have all proved very popular and seem to fill a need in the industry for convenient, portable ‘studios in a pouch’. The new Kit is a great solution for those photographers who want to have a wide variety of portable products available with them all the time so they can be … Ready for Anything!
“In addition, we know it can be expensive to purchase individual flash modifiers for all situations therefore, all of our Kits are offered at considerable savings over purchasing the individual products and all include a free storage pouch to neatly and conveniently store the products." The Ready for Anything Kit has a MSRP of $85.95.
LumiQuest products are fabricated in the USA, using only material formulated for precise photographic application. They carry an unconditional guarantee and are available through authorized dealers worldwide.
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D