LumiQuest Celebrates 25 Years
To solve this problem Quest created a bounce card that could fold up and fit in your camera bag or pocket and be effective at softening and spreading the light. The result was a white cardboard version of what is still the basic shape of the original LumiQuest Pocket Bouncer.
“With our original product we made a conscious decision to design products that solved real problems based on lighting principals, not hype,” notes Heidi Kenny. “By listening to the needs of the photographer and being innovative, Quest has designed over 30 different photographic accessories. Sure, we have made slight tweaking and material improvements along the way, but the basic designs of our products have remained unchanged.”
LumiQuest products are 100% guaranteed, made in the USA and utilize Velcro brand hook-and-loop materials, as well as white and transparent diffusion materials that are custom made for color balance.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition