LumiQuest Celebrates 25 Years
To solve this problem Quest created a bounce card that could fold up and fit in your camera bag or pocket and be effective at softening and spreading the light. The result was a white cardboard version of what is still the basic shape of the original LumiQuest Pocket Bouncer.
“With our original product we made a conscious decision to design products that solved real problems based on lighting principals, not hype,” notes Heidi Kenny. “By listening to the needs of the photographer and being innovative, Quest has designed over 30 different photographic accessories. Sure, we have made slight tweaking and material improvements along the way, but the basic designs of our products have remained unchanged.”
LumiQuest products are 100% guaranteed, made in the USA and utilize Velcro brand hook-and-loop materials, as well as white and transparent diffusion materials that are custom made for color balance.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras