Lowepro's New Slingshot Camera Bags
The Full Access Lid also includes a built-in memory card pouch to quickly access and store memory cards. A micro fiber LCD cloth protects the camera's LCD screen scratching. The two generous accessory pockets provide quick access to cables, adaptors, small accessories or personal items. Additionally, the SlingShot AW bags include Lowepro's patented All Weather Cover to protect the equipment from rain, sand and dust.
For greater comfort, stability and storage, the new Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags include a Tuck-Away Stability strap for additional support and stability, and SlipLock Attachment Loops for adding additional storage accessories and customizing the bag for individual shooting preferences. Other features include Silent Zipper Pulls for quiet access to equipment and a mesh back pad provides additional comfort.
The Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags have the following suggested list prices:
SlingShot 100 ($79.99)
Measurements: 8.1 (W) x 6.7 (D) x 17.7 (H)-inches (External)
SlingShot 200 ($99.99)
Measurements: 9.4 (W) x 7.1 (D) x 17.3 (H)-inches (External)
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?