Lowepro's New Slingshot Camera Bags
The Full Access Lid also includes a built-in memory card pouch to quickly access and store memory cards. A micro fiber LCD cloth protects the camera's LCD screen scratching. The two generous accessory pockets provide quick access to cables, adaptors, small accessories or personal items. Additionally, the SlingShot AW bags include Lowepro's patented All Weather Cover to protect the equipment from rain, sand and dust.
For greater comfort, stability and storage, the new Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags include a Tuck-Away Stability strap for additional support and stability, and SlipLock Attachment Loops for adding additional storage accessories and customizing the bag for individual shooting preferences. Other features include Silent Zipper Pulls for quiet access to equipment and a mesh back pad provides additional comfort.
The Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags have the following suggested list prices:
SlingShot 100 ($79.99)
Measurements: 8.1 (W) x 6.7 (D) x 17.7 (H)-inches (External)
SlingShot 200 ($99.99)
Measurements: 9.4 (W) x 7.1 (D) x 17.3 (H)-inches (External)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)