Lowepro's New Slingshot Camera Bags
The Full Access Lid also includes a built-in memory card pouch to quickly access and store memory cards. A micro fiber LCD cloth protects the camera's LCD screen scratching. The two generous accessory pockets provide quick access to cables, adaptors, small accessories or personal items. Additionally, the SlingShot AW bags include Lowepro's patented All Weather Cover to protect the equipment from rain, sand and dust.
For greater comfort, stability and storage, the new Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags include a Tuck-Away Stability strap for additional support and stability, and SlipLock Attachment Loops for adding additional storage accessories and customizing the bag for individual shooting preferences. Other features include Silent Zipper Pulls for quiet access to equipment and a mesh back pad provides additional comfort.
The Lowepro SlingShot 100 AW and 200 AW camera bags have the following suggested list prices:
SlingShot 100 ($79.99)
Measurements: 8.1 (W) x 6.7 (D) x 17.7 (H)-inches (External)
SlingShot 200 ($99.99)
Measurements: 9.4 (W) x 7.1 (D) x 17.3 (H)-inches (External)
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think