Lowepro S&F Series
When Lowepro launched the Street & Field system 12 years ago, it quickly became a favorite of event photographers, sports shooters and multimedia photojournalists, so Lowepro has arduously approached its redesign to meet their changing needs. To ensure the system meets the fast, flexible and functional demands of today’s fast-paced, media-gathering environment, Lowepro has redesigned the core system and added some brand new components for today’s modern media. The foundation of the system is comprised of the S&F Deluxe Technical Belt, S&F Light Utility Belt, S&F Technical Vest and S&F Technical Harness, to which photographers attach any combination of the 15 accessory components using Lowepro’s SlipLock Attachment system. A few of the latest additions to the component lineup include the Lens Exchange Case 200 AW which features a patent-pending “clamshell” opening that allows the user to change out a lens with one hand while increasing ease and speed of operation, the Audio Utility Bag 100 for photographers and videographers who carry audio gear, microphones, etc., and the Laptop Utility Backpack 100 AW which carries a laptop and essentials on assignment and when combined with the Technical Harness can be used to instantly upload images to a news editor or website making the photojournalist a walking, wired news outlet.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Take a Virtual Trip to the Colorful Surface of Pluto Aboard NASA'S New Horizons Spacecraft (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures