LowePro CompuRover AW Backpack
The triple compartment design provides safe and convenient storage for all camera, computer and personal gear while maintaining compartments for each to keep photographers organized. The padded notebook computer compartment, for example, protects against the sudden impacts encountered during most outdoor adventures while its side access design gives users easy access to the computer without fully removing the backpack. For added protection against moisture and dirt, a YKK water-resistant zipper seals the compartment when closed.
The CompuRover AW also features Lowepro's All Weather Cover, which wraps entirely around the backpack to protect both the bag and its contents from most of nature's harsh elements. Other key features found on the backpack include a detachable waistbelt which gives photographers a variety of ways to carry the backpack; a built-in Trekker Tripod Mount for attaching tripods with added stability and even balance; a contoured shoulder harness for maximum carrying comfort; Slip Lock attachment loops to further customize the backpack for any specific adventure; a built-in memory card pouch for quick and easy access to media cards; a removable accessory pouch to store cables, adapters and other digital accessories; Batwing Compression Straps for maximum comfort and support; and see-through pockets to easily locate accessories without opening the pocket.
The new Lowepro CompuRover AW measures 13.4 x 9.1 x 21.7-inches (exterior) and will be available nationwide in late summer 2005. The backpack will have a suggested list price of $229.99.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!