Lowel Blender LED Lighting
“You intuitively mix twin array’s of high C.R.I. LED’s, in daylight and tungsten color, via two rotary controls on the back of the unit, until you see the right blend of color to match your mixed light source environment,” said Marvin Seligman, President of Lowel.
Blender allows for beautiful tungsten or daylight fill-light, or a perfect mix of the two for a more natural look. The LowelBlender lamphead’s compact size (4” x 3” x 3”) makes it small enough to fit on a pistol grip or compact light stand. It can be powered by standard video camera batteries, or its own compact AC supply.
The LowelBlender was originally designed by cinematographer Tom Robotham, and comes with a selection of front diffusers for softening and diffusing the blended output.
For more information, visit www.lowel.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before