Lowel Blender LED Lighting
“You intuitively mix twin array’s of high C.R.I. LED’s, in daylight and tungsten color, via two rotary controls on the back of the unit, until you see the right blend of color to match your mixed light source environment,” said Marvin Seligman, President of Lowel.
Blender allows for beautiful tungsten or daylight fill-light, or a perfect mix of the two for a more natural look. The LowelBlender lamphead’s compact size (4” x 3” x 3”) makes it small enough to fit on a pistol grip or compact light stand. It can be powered by standard video camera batteries, or its own compact AC supply.
The LowelBlender was originally designed by cinematographer Tom Robotham, and comes with a selection of front diffusers for softening and diffusing the blended output.
For more information, visit www.lowel.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Watch These Photographers Calmly Taking Pictures As the Biggest Alligator We’ve Ever Seen Walks By
- Online Learning Center Alision Shares Harvard University’s Photography Course for Free
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)