Lowel Blender LED Lighting
“You intuitively mix twin array’s of high C.R.I. LED’s, in daylight and tungsten color, via two rotary controls on the back of the unit, until you see the right blend of color to match your mixed light source environment,” said Marvin Seligman, President of Lowel.
Blender allows for beautiful tungsten or daylight fill-light, or a perfect mix of the two for a more natural look. The LowelBlender lamphead’s compact size (4” x 3” x 3”) makes it small enough to fit on a pistol grip or compact light stand. It can be powered by standard video camera batteries, or its own compact AC supply.
The LowelBlender was originally designed by cinematographer Tom Robotham, and comes with a selection of front diffusers for softening and diffusing the blended output.
For more information, visit www.lowel.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro