Lowel Blender LED Lighting
“You intuitively mix twin array’s of high C.R.I. LED’s, in daylight and tungsten color, via two rotary controls on the back of the unit, until you see the right blend of color to match your mixed light source environment,” said Marvin Seligman, President of Lowel.
Blender allows for beautiful tungsten or daylight fill-light, or a perfect mix of the two for a more natural look. The LowelBlender lamphead’s compact size (4” x 3” x 3”) makes it small enough to fit on a pistol grip or compact light stand. It can be powered by standard video camera batteries, or its own compact AC supply.
The LowelBlender was originally designed by cinematographer Tom Robotham, and comes with a selection of front diffusers for softening and diffusing the blended output.
For more information, visit www.lowel.com.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)