Lowel Blender LED Lighting
“You intuitively mix twin array’s of high C.R.I. LED’s, in daylight and tungsten color, via two rotary controls on the back of the unit, until you see the right blend of color to match your mixed light source environment,” said Marvin Seligman, President of Lowel.
Blender allows for beautiful tungsten or daylight fill-light, or a perfect mix of the two for a more natural look. The LowelBlender lamphead’s compact size (4” x 3” x 3”) makes it small enough to fit on a pistol grip or compact light stand. It can be powered by standard video camera batteries, or its own compact AC supply.
The LowelBlender was originally designed by cinematographer Tom Robotham, and comes with a selection of front diffusers for softening and diffusing the blended output.
For more information, visit www.lowel.com.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review