Low Angle Viewfinder
“For professional photographers, the Pro Finder basically works like a medium format Hasselblad or MAMIYA RZ67, but with Parralax correction,” says Doug Pircher, the general manager of International Supplies. “Photographers can easily relate to the ease and comfort with being able to cradle a camera from underneath and look down at the shot they are about to take because this is the way we did it back in the day. Nowadays, for some reason, we have made it harder on ourselves to be able to capture these low angle shots. Thankfully, the Pro Finder is taking us back to that ‘Hasselblad’ sense of comfort, but also providing additional features to make shoots even easier.”
The Pro Finder features a 3x zoom so users can magnify their shots to make sure they are in focus, a Diopter for near and far-sighted shooters, and a loupe. The low angle viewfinder is ideal for capturing all types of camera angles. When it is not being used for low angle photo and video capture, the device can be used as a regular viewfinder or transformed into a hood so users can see their shots better during the day or in the presence of bright lights. Use of the Pro Finder also prevents condensation from building up on lenses. It works with the Canon 5D Mark II, 7D and Rebel T2i cameras. Price is $363.
“The Pro Finder is ideal for videographers as well, especially with the emergence of HD DSLR video cameras,” adds Pircher. “There is no viewfinder on the market right now that carries all these features in one convenient device.”
For more information, please visit www.varavonusa.com or call (800) 999-1984.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality