Los Angeles Center of Photography Grand Opening
“Transforming into a nonprofit will allow us to fully realize our vision as a true center of photography and will enable LACP to create even more opportunities to benefit aspiring, emerging and professional photographers in Los Angeles,” stated Julia Dean, executive director of LACP.
The Los Angeles Center of Photography is a practical education school of photography devoted to advancing the skills and increasing the personal enrichment of photographers of all experience levels and ages. LACP offers free events, film screenings, exhibitions, contests, teen programming, classes and scholarships.
More information on how to become involved will be announced shortly.
The mission of the Los Angeles Center of Photography is to create a center of photography — a home for photographers to show work and further their careers, a place where new photographers can be discovered, and a community in which to gather for discussion, education, artistic growth, inspiration and the exchange of ideas.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download