Los Angeles Center of Photography Grand Opening
“Transforming into a nonprofit will allow us to fully realize our vision as a true center of photography and will enable LACP to create even more opportunities to benefit aspiring, emerging and professional photographers in Los Angeles,” stated Julia Dean, executive director of LACP.
The Los Angeles Center of Photography is a practical education school of photography devoted to advancing the skills and increasing the personal enrichment of photographers of all experience levels and ages. LACP offers free events, film screenings, exhibitions, contests, teen programming, classes and scholarships.
More information on how to become involved will be announced shortly.
The mission of the Los Angeles Center of Photography is to create a center of photography — a home for photographers to show work and further their careers, a place where new photographers can be discovered, and a community in which to gather for discussion, education, artistic growth, inspiration and the exchange of ideas.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)