liveBooks Pre-Designed Websites For Photojournalists
Every pre-designed liveBooks site offers the same benefits of the company’s custom-built sites, including:
- An intuitive, drag-and-drop interface for users to easily update the content of their sites
- Easy upload of multimedia including videos, music, slideshows and more
- Advanced search marketing tools to turn each site into a virtually effortless, yet sophisticated and powerful marketing tool
- Free web support from liveBooks
Pre-designed liveBooks websites are available to members of the partnering photojournalism organizations only. Sites are available via subscription for $44/month or $444/year, or they can be purchased for a one-time fee of $1,144. As their needs grow, liveBooks Photojournalism users can transition to custom sites at any point for an additional $1,200.
“By offering this community flexible and affordable pricing on high-quality liveBooks sites, our goal is to help individual photographers build sustainable careers so that society continues to benefit from their powerful, often poignant, work,” continued Patrick.
liveBooks photojournalism goes far beyond the ability to develop websites. It is also home to an international online community of photojournalists, documentary photographers, and photo industry professionals working to keep visual storytelling economically feasible and socially relevant. Some of the most highly regarded international voices in photojournalism – Michael Shaw, Alan Chin, Ed Kashi and Chris Rainier – will share advice and perspectives on the liveBooks photo community blog, RESOLVE. Contributions will include:
- Photographer-to-photographer interviews from around the world
- Photo essays
- Tips and resources for running and marketing a photojournalism business
- First-person reports from the field
- News about grants, events and industry players such as Chobi Mela, National Geographic All Roads, World Press Photo and more
Through the launch of liveBooks Photojournalism, liveBooks is furthering its commitment to being a true partner with the photo community and empowering the use of photography to drive positive social change throughout the world. For more information on liveBooks Photojournalism, please visit http://pj.livebooks.com.
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)