Live update from Photokina -- SanDisk Introduces Extreme III
The new SanDisk Extreme III cards are targeted primarily at advanced and professional photographers who require high-performance flash memory storage cards for new high-end digital cameras. The cards will start shipping worldwide in October-November to high-end, retail photo specialty stores.
SanDisk Extreme III CompactFlash cards will be sold in 1, 2 and 4GB capacities with suggested retail prices ranging from $139.99 to $559.99.
The SanDisk Extreme III SD card will be sold in a 1GB capacity at a suggested price of $139.99. And Memory Stick PRO Extreme III cards, sized in 1 and 2GB capacities, will carry suggested price tags of $279.99 and $559.99.
- Look at this Stunning 4K Video of Whales & the Northern Lights in Norway by Philip Bloom
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Freebie Alert: Download Auto FX Free and Get 10 Photoshop Plug-Ins and a Standalone App