Live update from Photokina --New Leaf and Creo Digital Photography Products
Leaf has consulted with the world's leading photographers to create a workflow-oriented application for professional photographers. The user-friendly Leaf Capture 10 application enables image capture through final output, and features color profile creation and editing based on collaboration with GretagMacbeth.
Creo is launching the Leaf Aptus digital camera backs - the Leaf Aptus 22 with 22 mega pixels and the Leaf Aptus 17 with 17 mega pixels. These new digital camera backs feature built-in, large (6 x 7 cm) displays enabling practical image evaluation, focus confirmation and editing. The Leaf Aptus is the fastest medium-format camera with an image every 1.2 seconds in a continuous non-stop burst of lossless raw HDR files.
The Leaf Valeo Wireless digital camera backs features Bluetooth wireless technology for a wireless display that is flexible to use for the photographer or client. Leaf Valeo features the same fast capture rate of 1.2 frames per second as the Aptus back.
Creo has also announced the newest flatbed scanner in the iQsmart family, the affordable iQsmart1. This easy-to-use scanner brings proven quality, high productivity, and advanced features to photo studios and photographic service agencies.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month