Live update from Photokina --New Leaf and Creo Digital Photography Products
Leaf has consulted with the world's leading photographers to create a workflow-oriented application for professional photographers. The user-friendly Leaf Capture 10 application enables image capture through final output, and features color profile creation and editing based on collaboration with GretagMacbeth.
Creo is launching the Leaf Aptus digital camera backs - the Leaf Aptus 22 with 22 mega pixels and the Leaf Aptus 17 with 17 mega pixels. These new digital camera backs feature built-in, large (6 x 7 cm) displays enabling practical image evaluation, focus confirmation and editing. The Leaf Aptus is the fastest medium-format camera with an image every 1.2 seconds in a continuous non-stop burst of lossless raw HDR files.
The Leaf Valeo Wireless digital camera backs features Bluetooth wireless technology for a wireless display that is flexible to use for the photographer or client. Leaf Valeo features the same fast capture rate of 1.2 frames per second as the Aptus back.
Creo has also announced the newest flatbed scanner in the iQsmart family, the affordable iQsmart1. This easy-to-use scanner brings proven quality, high productivity, and advanced features to photo studios and photographic service agencies.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)