Line Of Sight
Unique Views Of A Singular Artist
James Balog's "Animals" features a diverse range of photographs, from medium format portraits to abstract images captured with a Holga camera.
James Balog's latest
book, Animal, published last month by Graphis, turned out to be something
of a revelation for Balog himself. Although he's a noted naturalist
and one of the country's leading wildlife photographers, he can,
he says, still feel as though he's "just stumbling along,
year after year, fumbling in the dark. Then I look back when I assemble
a book like this and realize, OH, yeah, it really does make sense after
all. There is a continuum of photographic experience here." The
line connecting the images is, of course, Balog himself.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?