Lightroom Workshops Now Offered at Special Summer Discount Rate
The two-day Lightroom Workshops are led by one of four award-winning digital photography and Lightroom experts. Using a hands-on approach, the experts guide participants through a series of interactive exercises that involve all of the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0 workflow essentials, including importing, organizing, and editing images. Lightroom Workshops are the comprehensive, flexible solution for serious hobbyists and pro photographers alike.
July 10th - 11th Sacramento, CA w/ Jerry Courvoisier
July 10th - 11th San Francisco, CA w/ George Jardine
July 17th - 18th Nashville, TN w/ Jerry Courvoisier
July 17th - 18th Pasadena CA w/ George Jardine
July 31th- Aug 1st Overland Park, KS w/ Jerry Courvoisier
Aug. 7th - 8th Santa Barbara, CA w/ Nevada Wier
Aug. 7th - 8th Portland, OR w/ George Jardine
Aug. 21st - 22nd Omaha, NE w/ Jerry Courvoisier
Aug. 21th - 22nd Seattle,WA w/ George Jardine
Aug. 28th-29th Chicago IL w/ Jerry Courvoisier
About Lightroom Workshops:
Lightroom Workshops offers a quick, creative, start-to-finish workflow intensive program for photography enthusiasts, serious amateurs, and working pros. Led by four experts in lightroom and digital photography—Jerry Courvoisier, George Jardine, Michael Clark, and Nevada Wier—Lightroom Workshops are offered worldwide. Visit lightroomworkshops.com for more information.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!