Lightroom Workshops Now Offered at Special Summer Discount Rate
The two-day Lightroom Workshops are led by one of four award-winning digital photography and Lightroom experts. Using a hands-on approach, the experts guide participants through a series of interactive exercises that involve all of the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0 workflow essentials, including importing, organizing, and editing images. Lightroom Workshops are the comprehensive, flexible solution for serious hobbyists and pro photographers alike.
July 10th - 11th Sacramento, CA w/ Jerry Courvoisier
July 10th - 11th San Francisco, CA w/ George Jardine
July 17th - 18th Nashville, TN w/ Jerry Courvoisier
July 17th - 18th Pasadena CA w/ George Jardine
July 31th- Aug 1st Overland Park, KS w/ Jerry Courvoisier
Aug. 7th - 8th Santa Barbara, CA w/ Nevada Wier
Aug. 7th - 8th Portland, OR w/ George Jardine
Aug. 21st - 22nd Omaha, NE w/ Jerry Courvoisier
Aug. 21th - 22nd Seattle,WA w/ George Jardine
Aug. 28th-29th Chicago IL w/ Jerry Courvoisier
About Lightroom Workshops:
Lightroom Workshops offers a quick, creative, start-to-finish workflow intensive program for photography enthusiasts, serious amateurs, and working pros. Led by four experts in lightroom and digital photography—Jerry Courvoisier, George Jardine, Michael Clark, and Nevada Wier—Lightroom Workshops are offered worldwide. Visit lightroomworkshops.com for more information.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action