How To Meter And Balance Your Lights
It started back in the old
days of Hollywood. The cameramen and directors needed to devise lighting
schemes that would create a realistic, three-dimensional look on film.
Their solution was what they call "triangle" lighting.
Build Off The Triangle
Monolights And Power
Steve's Gear List
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time