How To Meter And Balance Your Lights
It started back in the old
days of Hollywood. The cameramen and directors needed to devise lighting
schemes that would create a realistic, three-dimensional look on film.
Their solution was what they call "triangle" lighting.
Build Off The Triangle
Monolights And Power
Steve's Gear List
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think