How To Meter And Balance Your Lights
It started back in the old
days of Hollywood. The cameramen and directors needed to devise lighting
schemes that would create a realistic, three-dimensional look on film.
Their solution was what they call "triangle" lighting.
Build Off The Triangle
Monolights And Power
Steve's Gear List
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More