How To Meter And Balance Your Lights
It started back in the old
days of Hollywood. The cameramen and directors needed to devise lighting
schemes that would create a realistic, three-dimensional look on film.
Their solution was what they call "triangle" lighting.
Build Off The Triangle
Monolights And Power
Steve's Gear List
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!