How To Meter And Balance Your Lights
It started back in the old
days of Hollywood. The cameramen and directors needed to devise lighting
schemes that would create a realistic, three-dimensional look on film.
Their solution was what they call "triangle" lighting.
Build Off The Triangle
Monolights And Power
Steve's Gear List
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe