Creative Images By David Carrino
New York photographer David
Carrino left the city environment where he was raised and over the past
two years has lived in New England where he has developed a profound
relationship with nature through his camera. A walk in the woods or
over the dunes becomes a world of wonder as his lens slowly and darkly
records the quiet places. In some images the grasses are overgrown and
light filters through trees to form a pattern in the foreground. In
others a myriad of footprints in the sand dunes give depth to shadows
within the photograph yet leave no clues as to who has walked there.
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?