Lexar Security Technology Supported by Nikon D200
The Lexar Professional CompactFlash with LockTight also delivers a minimum sustained write speed capability of 80X, enough to take advantage of the D200's burst mode of 5 frames per second--without delays in writing the data to the memory
When used in conjunction with a camera that supports the LockTight system,
access to the digital content stored on a LockTight card is restricted to authorized
users and authorized cameras. Once the card has been registered to users and
cameras, it will only work in those specific cameras and can only be accessed
on a PC or MAC by those users with the login information established by the
system administrator. More information on Lexar's professional products
can be found at www.lexar.com/dp.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!