Lexar Security Technology Supported by Nikon D200
The Lexar Professional CompactFlash with LockTight also delivers a minimum sustained write speed capability of 80X, enough to take advantage of the D200's burst mode of 5 frames per second--without delays in writing the data to the memory
When used in conjunction with a camera that supports the LockTight system,
access to the digital content stored on a LockTight card is restricted to authorized
users and authorized cameras. Once the card has been registered to users and
cameras, it will only work in those specific cameras and can only be accessed
on a PC or MAC by those users with the login information established by the
system administrator. More information on Lexar's professional products
can be found at www.lexar.com/dp.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month