Lexar Professional Card Readers With Stackable Design
Delivering image read and write speeds
in excess of 10MB per second, Lexar's new CompactFlash Readers are available
in USB 2.0 and Firewire formats. The Firewire units can be daisy-chained together
directly, while up to four USB 2.0 units can be connected to execute simultaneous
downloads via a 4-port USB hub. The firmware of both card readers can be upgradeable
for possible future enhancements.
Part of Lexar's ActiveMemory System, the new card readers will also deliver even further optimized workflow and will enable users to achieve enhanced productivity both in and out of the photo studio. The ActiveMemory System streamlines the professional photographer's workflow by reducing administrative redundancies and saving valuable time in the work day.
Lexar's Professional Series Firewire and USB 2.0 card readers are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and will be available in the fall of 2004.
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Watch This Amtrak Train Plow Through a Snow Covered Station in Slow Mo (VIDEO)