Lexar Professional Card Readers With Stackable Design
Delivering image read and write speeds
in excess of 10MB per second, Lexar's new CompactFlash Readers are available
in USB 2.0 and Firewire formats. The Firewire units can be daisy-chained together
directly, while up to four USB 2.0 units can be connected to execute simultaneous
downloads via a 4-port USB hub. The firmware of both card readers can be upgradeable
for possible future enhancements.
Part of Lexar's ActiveMemory System, the new card readers will also deliver even further optimized workflow and will enable users to achieve enhanced productivity both in and out of the photo studio. The ActiveMemory System streamlines the professional photographer's workflow by reducing administrative redundancies and saving valuable time in the work day.
Lexar's Professional Series Firewire and USB 2.0 card readers are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and will be available in the fall of 2004.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?