Lexar Professional Card Readers With Stackable Design
Delivering image read and write speeds
in excess of 10MB per second, Lexar's new CompactFlash Readers are available
in USB 2.0 and Firewire formats. The Firewire units can be daisy-chained together
directly, while up to four USB 2.0 units can be connected to execute simultaneous
downloads via a 4-port USB hub. The firmware of both card readers can be upgradeable
for possible future enhancements.
Part of Lexar's ActiveMemory System, the new card readers will also deliver even further optimized workflow and will enable users to achieve enhanced productivity both in and out of the photo studio. The ActiveMemory System streamlines the professional photographer's workflow by reducing administrative redundancies and saving valuable time in the work day.
Lexar's Professional Series Firewire and USB 2.0 card readers are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and will be available in the fall of 2004.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before