Lexar Introduces 133X CompactFlash and SD Cards
Designed to make the most of the latest high-performance digital SLR cameras, the new 133X cards include Lexar's Write Acceleration Technology (WA) which allows these cameras to exchange and store images faster, for super fast image-write speeds. In addition, the new 133X CompactFlash and SD cards include Image Rescue` 2.0, Lexar's award-winning image recovery software, as well as a trial version of Photo Mechanic` 4.0, the popular image browsing software from Camera Bits.
Each card includes a lifetime warranty and unlimited access to Lexar's dedicated technical support team for professional photographers. More information regarding Lexar's new 133X Professional Series flash memory cards can be found on the company's digital photography website, located at www.lexar.com/dp.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D