Lexar Introduces 133X CompactFlash and SD Cards
Designed to make the most of the latest high-performance digital SLR cameras, the new 133X cards include Lexar's Write Acceleration Technology (WA) which allows these cameras to exchange and store images faster, for super fast image-write speeds. In addition, the new 133X CompactFlash and SD cards include Image Rescue` 2.0, Lexar's award-winning image recovery software, as well as a trial version of Photo Mechanic` 4.0, the popular image browsing software from Camera Bits.
Each card includes a lifetime warranty and unlimited access to Lexar's dedicated technical support team for professional photographers. More information regarding Lexar's new 133X Professional Series flash memory cards can be found on the company's digital photography website, located at www.lexar.com/dp.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!