Lexar Introduces 133X CompactFlash and SD Cards
Designed to make the most of the latest high-performance digital SLR cameras, the new 133X cards include Lexar's Write Acceleration Technology (WA) which allows these cameras to exchange and store images faster, for super fast image-write speeds. In addition, the new 133X CompactFlash and SD cards include Image Rescue` 2.0, Lexar's award-winning image recovery software, as well as a trial version of Photo Mechanic` 4.0, the popular image browsing software from Camera Bits.
Each card includes a lifetime warranty and unlimited access to Lexar's dedicated technical support team for professional photographers. More information regarding Lexar's new 133X Professional Series flash memory cards can be found on the company's digital photography website, located at www.lexar.com/dp.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)