Lexar Introduces 133X CompactFlash and SD Cards
Designed to make the most of the latest high-performance digital SLR cameras, the new 133X cards include Lexar's Write Acceleration Technology (WA) which allows these cameras to exchange and store images faster, for super fast image-write speeds. In addition, the new 133X CompactFlash and SD cards include Image Rescue` 2.0, Lexar's award-winning image recovery software, as well as a trial version of Photo Mechanic` 4.0, the popular image browsing software from Camera Bits.
Each card includes a lifetime warranty and unlimited access to Lexar's dedicated technical support team for professional photographers. More information regarding Lexar's new 133X Professional Series flash memory cards can be found on the company's digital photography website, located at www.lexar.com/dp.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review