Lexar Increases Speed of Popular Professional 133x Line Memory Cards to 233x
Lexar Media announced that it has enhanced the performance of its Professional line of CompactFlash (CF) memory cards to 233x, a significant speed advancement over the line's previous speed-rating of 133x. The Lexar Professional 233x CF memory cards are now UDMA (Ultra Direct Memory Access) enabled and capable of minimum-sustained read and write speeds of 35MB per second -- a considerable improvement over the previous read and write speeds of 20MB per second. These exceptionally fast cards are available in three popular capacities, including 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB, and deliver professional-level performance for a wider range of digital SLR users, including professionals and photo enthusiasts seeking high-capacity and high-speed performance. Lexar Professional 233x CF cards also greatly improve digital imaging workflow and convenience by reducing the time needed to transfer images from the card to the host computer. The new cards are also complemented by the line of Lexar Professional UDMA-compatible high-speed card readers. For more information about Lexar Professional 233x CF cards, please visit www.lexar.com.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Tips for Autumn.