Lexar 16GB Secure Digital High Capacity and CompactFlash Memory Cards
“With the rapid increase in camera resolutions now exceeding 10 megapixels resulting in larger image file sizes from newer digital cameras, flash-enabled digital camcorders, and digital SLRs, consumers need a higher-speed, higher-capacity memory card to ensure optimal performance while shooting,” said Manisha Sharma, director of product marketing, Lexar. “The new Lexar Platinum II 16GB cards provide the quality and dependability that customers expect from Lexar, with the increased capacity required to record and shoot longer.”
The new Lexar Platinum II SDHC and CF cards include a limited lifetime warranty and valuable image-related software—the full version of Lexar Image Rescue™ 3, Lexar’s award-winning image recovery software, and a six-month trial of Corel® Painter™ Essentials 4. The Lexar Platinum II 16GB SDHC and CF memory cards will be available in September.
Lexar will be displaying the Platinum II SDHC and CF cards at Photokina 2008 at stand F022 E023 in hall 04.1.
For more information about Lexar, visit www.lexar.com.
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)