LetsGoDigital Goes Photokina!
Also the press is well represented; 5300 journalists, coming from 66 countries, which underlines the importance of this international show for imaging. The opening times are: from Tuesday September 28 to Sunday October 3; daily from 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. This trade show, held every two years, is the largest show in the field of digital imaging and offers a complete overview of all imaging media, imaging technologies and imaging markets. All well-known brands are exposed here.
The LetsGoDigital team brings you the new introductions, the highlights and an overview from the boots from different brands, live from the show floor of the Photokina 2004, Cologne, Germany! Make sure you don't miss it, keep following the news closely, the LetsGoDigital team is ready to roll!
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Nature Photographer Brendan Pattengale Uses Colored Sunglasses to Make These Painterly Landscape Photos