LetsGoDigital Goes Photokina!
Also the press is well represented; 5300 journalists, coming from 66 countries, which underlines the importance of this international show for imaging. The opening times are: from Tuesday September 28 to Sunday October 3; daily from 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. This trade show, held every two years, is the largest show in the field of digital imaging and offers a complete overview of all imaging media, imaging technologies and imaging markets. All well-known brands are exposed here.
The LetsGoDigital team brings you the new introductions, the highlights and an overview from the boots from different brands, live from the show floor of the Photokina 2004, Cologne, Germany! Make sure you don't miss it, keep following the news closely, the LetsGoDigital team is ready to roll!
- Nature Photographer Captures Stunning Images of African Wildlife at Night Under Moonlit Skies
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- This Happens When You Cut a Working Canon SLR Camera in Half with a 60,000 PSI Waterjet (VIDEO)
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster