LetsGoDigital Goes Photokina!
Also the press is well represented; 5300 journalists, coming from 66 countries, which underlines the importance of this international show for imaging. The opening times are: from Tuesday September 28 to Sunday October 3; daily from 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. This trade show, held every two years, is the largest show in the field of digital imaging and offers a complete overview of all imaging media, imaging technologies and imaging markets. All well-known brands are exposed here.
The LetsGoDigital team brings you the new introductions, the highlights and an overview from the boots from different brands, live from the show floor of the Photokina 2004, Cologne, Germany! Make sure you don't miss it, keep following the news closely, the LetsGoDigital team is ready to roll!
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)