LetsGoDigital Goes Photokina!
Also the press is well represented; 5300 journalists, coming from 66 countries, which underlines the importance of this international show for imaging. The opening times are: from Tuesday September 28 to Sunday October 3; daily from 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m. This trade show, held every two years, is the largest show in the field of digital imaging and offers a complete overview of all imaging media, imaging technologies and imaging markets. All well-known brands are exposed here.
The LetsGoDigital team brings you the new introductions, the highlights and an overview from the boots from different brands, live from the show floor of the Photokina 2004, Cologne, Germany! Make sure you don't miss it, keep following the news closely, the LetsGoDigital team is ready to roll!
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: Look and Learn from These 3 Awesome Online Photo Portfolios