Lessons in DSLR Workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop
Jerry Courvoisier provides an easy-to-follow road map for importing, organizing, and editing images using the best features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 and Adobe Photoshop CS3. The combined power of using both programs--automation with Lightroom and specialized processing in Photoshop--offers a complete and flexible solution for serious hobbyists and pro photographers alike.
Joe McNally, photographer and author of The Moment It Clicks, said, "Jerry Courvoisier is, plain and simple, one of the best teachers of digital workflow and image management working today. He demystifies the digital world for both the beginner and the advanced user. For anyone shooting digital pictures, this book simply has to be on your shelf."
Lessons in DSLR Workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop is now available at Peachpit.com, Amazon.com, and as an ebook via Safari Books Online. For more information, please visit www.peachpit.com/title/032155423X.
About The Author
Jerry Courvoisier has directed the Santa Fe Photographic Workshops' digital program for 14 years, building one of the most respected digital educational programs in the world. At Santa Fe, he developed the popular "intensive" format experience. These workshops in photography, Lightroom, Photoshop, and printmaking are packed with information that challenges participants to move beyond their comfort zone, pushing their creativity and vision. Jerry works with the National Geographic Photography Expeditions series and his teaching and consulting journeys have taken him to the U.K., Italy, France, Germany, and Australia.
www.peachpit.com and www.pearson.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images