Lenz-A-Hand offers a variety of solutions for all level of photographers. Due to its design, you can easily slip the Lenz-A-Hand around your camera lens, position it to your desired comfort and then pull the strap to secure. This product reduces hand fatigue, helps support weight aswell as steadies camera and lens. For those with limited mobility, it assists with zoom/focus range. Lenz-A-Hand can be used with a monopod, tripod or by itself; and fits on some spotting scopes.
Durable, portable and lightweight, Lenz-A-Hand, is compact with a removable handle for easy storage in its own carrying case. It is proudly made in the United States and retails for $39.95. For more information and complete instructional video, please visit www.lenzahand.com.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)