Lenz-A-Hand offers a variety of solutions for all level of photographers. Due to its design, you can easily slip the Lenz-A-Hand around your camera lens, position it to your desired comfort and then pull the strap to secure. This product reduces hand fatigue, helps support weight aswell as steadies camera and lens. For those with limited mobility, it assists with zoom/focus range. Lenz-A-Hand can be used with a monopod, tripod or by itself; and fits on some spotting scopes.
Durable, portable and lightweight, Lenz-A-Hand, is compact with a removable handle for easy storage in its own carrying case. It is proudly made in the United States and retails for $39.95. For more information and complete instructional video, please visit www.lenzahand.com.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)