Lenz-A-Hand offers a variety of solutions for all level of photographers. Due to its design, you can easily slip the Lenz-A-Hand around your camera lens, position it to your desired comfort and then pull the strap to secure. This product reduces hand fatigue, helps support weight aswell as steadies camera and lens. For those with limited mobility, it assists with zoom/focus range. Lenz-A-Hand can be used with a monopod, tripod or by itself; and fits on some spotting scopes.
Durable, portable and lightweight, Lenz-A-Hand, is compact with a removable handle for easy storage in its own carrying case. It is proudly made in the United States and retails for $39.95. For more information and complete instructional video, please visit www.lenzahand.com.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)