Lenz-A-Hand offers a variety of solutions for all level of photographers. Due to its design, you can easily slip the Lenz-A-Hand around your camera lens, position it to your desired comfort and then pull the strap to secure. This product reduces hand fatigue, helps support weight aswell as steadies camera and lens. For those with limited mobility, it assists with zoom/focus range. Lenz-A-Hand can be used with a monopod, tripod or by itself; and fits on some spotting scopes.
Durable, portable and lightweight, Lenz-A-Hand, is compact with a removable handle for easy storage in its own carrying case. It is proudly made in the United States and retails for $39.95. For more information and complete instructional video, please visit www.lenzahand.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits