LensPen Has New Look & Features
Parkside is introducing a new line of LensPen cleaning products with a high-class stylish design and state-of-the-art packaging. A completely new look, but with the same unmatched features that have made LensPen an optics necessity, not just an accessory. It’s completely safe for all lens and filter surfaces. The secret to LensPen’s unique cleaning ability and amazing long life – more than 500 cleanings -- is found in its special carbon compound.
Over the years LensPen’s carbon compound has convinced many camera, binocular and scope manufacturers to have Parkside Optical produce LensPens on an OEM basis for them. Parkside has introduced this carbon cleaning technology to a wide range of applications: DSLR sensors, laptop and desktop computers, cell phone cameras and, most recently, iPads and tablet screens with their new SideKick.
For more information on LensPen products, go to www.lenspen.com.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment