CellKlear from LensPen cleans fingerprints and other greasy blemishes from camera lenses on mobile phones and tablets. It’s the smallest LensPen, designed specifically to clean these tiny lenses.
It’s simple to use. Just take the cap off and the flexible chamois tip, and CellKlear is ready to work. That chamois tip, embedded with a carbon compound, is ready to tackle the toughest prints. It’s essentially the same principle that makes the use of newspapers still a popular home remedy for cleaning windows – the same carbon compound is used in printer’s ink. And the cap has a pad of carbon compound to constantly refresh the chamois.
There’s never anything to spray on, nothing to dry out or wear out, nothing to replace, so there’s no expiration date to any LensPen. And you can use it with confidence – whether you are in extreme desert heat or arctic cold – knowing that it can do no damage of any kind to your gear or the environment. LensPens are RoHS compliant and meet even California’s rigid Proposition 65 standards. And they sure can do a lot of good for your lens.
All this and a CellKlear costs less than $9!
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?