CellKlear from LensPen cleans fingerprints and other greasy blemishes from camera lenses on mobile phones and tablets. It’s the smallest LensPen, designed specifically to clean these tiny lenses.
It’s simple to use. Just take the cap off and the flexible chamois tip, and CellKlear is ready to work. That chamois tip, embedded with a carbon compound, is ready to tackle the toughest prints. It’s essentially the same principle that makes the use of newspapers still a popular home remedy for cleaning windows – the same carbon compound is used in printer’s ink. And the cap has a pad of carbon compound to constantly refresh the chamois.
There’s never anything to spray on, nothing to dry out or wear out, nothing to replace, so there’s no expiration date to any LensPen. And you can use it with confidence – whether you are in extreme desert heat or arctic cold – knowing that it can do no damage of any kind to your gear or the environment. LensPens are RoHS compliant and meet even California’s rigid Proposition 65 standards. And they sure can do a lot of good for your lens.
All this and a CellKlear costs less than $9!
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)