Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2
The kit contains nine total aperture disks, five of which were designed by Lensbaby photographers and four by the Lensbaby staff. The packaging showcases the winning photograph of the Get Appy contest, Flower by Troy Eiffert who created the Slots aperture disk. The disks included are (pictured above from top to bottom/left to right): diamonds (created by Jerrid Jones), dripsplat (created by Ivan DeWolf), slots (created by Troy Eiffert), swirly (created by Andrew Kua), whirlpool (creaded by Bjorn Rannestad), birds, sunburst, heart and star.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is compatible with the Lensbaby Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic and Soft Focus Optics and is recommended for use with the Lensbaby Composer, Muse, Control Freak, Composer with Tilt Transformer and Scout lens bodies.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is now available on www.lensbaby.com for $19.95 MSRP or from select specialty photo stores nationwide.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode