Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2
The kit contains nine total aperture disks, five of which were designed by Lensbaby photographers and four by the Lensbaby staff. The packaging showcases the winning photograph of the Get Appy contest, Flower by Troy Eiffert who created the Slots aperture disk. The disks included are (pictured above from top to bottom/left to right): diamonds (created by Jerrid Jones), dripsplat (created by Ivan DeWolf), slots (created by Troy Eiffert), swirly (created by Andrew Kua), whirlpool (creaded by Bjorn Rannestad), birds, sunburst, heart and star.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is compatible with the Lensbaby Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic and Soft Focus Optics and is recommended for use with the Lensbaby Composer, Muse, Control Freak, Composer with Tilt Transformer and Scout lens bodies.
The Creative Aperture Kit 2 is now available on www.lensbaby.com for $19.95 MSRP or from select specialty photo stores nationwide.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time