Lensbaby Accessory Offerings
The Lensbaby Lens Cloth is a cleaning force to be reckoned with at a sizable 14” x 14” in a lovely Lensbaby-orange hue, that’s perfect for a photographer’s lenses and Lensbaby optics. The cloth is made of a deluxe silky-style microfiber material with plenty of real estate to meet any cleaning need. The size of the cloth will also allow photographers to protect their Lensbaby lens by swaddling and stowing it away in a camera bag compartment.
The Lensbaby Lenspen Pro is a precise cleaning instrument for all Lensbaby optics. The pen is conveniently sized at 5” long with 2 different types of cleaning ends that gives photographers two ways to safely remove dust, particles or other contaminants found on their optics. One end is a chamois tip containing a non-liquid cleaning compound covered with a cap that replenishes the cleaning compound and keeps the tip protected between usages. The other end features a slider on the top of the pen extends and retracts a soft cleaning brush.
The Lensbaby Lens Cloth ($15) and the Lensbaby Lenspen Pro ($10) are available now from www.Lensbaby.com, and Lensbaby authorized photo specialty stores worldwide.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups