Leica Digilux 3
The Leica Digilux 3 is an interchangeable lens DSLR using the Four/Thirds system lens mount. The kit lens is a Vario-Elmar 28-100mm lens. This 7.5MP has a LiveMOS sensor for viewing while shooting and an integral image stabilization system. The monityor preview permits a check on exposure and white balance prior to talking the picture. ISO speeds are 100-1600, with a shutter speed range of 1/4000-60 sec, plus Bulb.
- Ryan Deboodt’s Giant Cave Photography is Absolutely Astonishing
- Look at These Eye-Popping Macro Photographs of Damselflies and You Will Be Amazed
- Paul Wilson’s Spectacular Starscapes Have to Be Seen to Be Believed
- B&W Fine Art: How David Fokos Uses the Passage of Time to Create Stunning, Emotional Images
- Leica’s New Ultra-Compact Summaron-M 28mm f/5.6 Delivers Premium Optics in a Retro Design