Leica Digilux 3
The Leica Digilux 3 is an interchangeable lens DSLR using the Four/Thirds system lens mount. The kit lens is a Vario-Elmar 28-100mm lens. This 7.5MP has a LiveMOS sensor for viewing while shooting and an integral image stabilization system. The monityor preview permits a check on exposure and white balance prior to talking the picture. ISO speeds are 100-1600, with a shutter speed range of 1/4000-60 sec, plus Bulb.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)