Leica Camera Announces North American Road Show
The series will be equally valuable for amateur photographers who enjoy the best and finest as well as professional photographers who demand excellence in image quality and incomparable ease-of-use. Each participant will have access to experienced Leica photographers who can deepen their photographic abilities and enhance their shooting experience.
Topics covered during the Leica M and S-Events will include camera and lens orientation; troubleshooting and maintenance; understanding the digital imaging process; configuring your computer; organizing and storing your images; Adobe Lightroom introduction; color management introduction and methods to produce better work in less time.
Participants to the M Event will have the unprecedented opportunity to become intimately familiar with the acclaimed Leica M9, the world’s smallest full-frame digital rangefinder camera and the M-System, including Leica’s newest lenses, the 18mm/f3.8, 50mm/f0.95 and the 24mm/f3.8. The S Event will showcase the exceptional offerings of the S-System, the defining instrument for fashion, beauty, advertising, landscapes, portraits and still photography, in addition to offering its participants the opportunity to take photographs.
The M Event will cost $99 per participant; the S Event will cost $149 per participant. Each participant will receive a voucher equal to the workshop fee, which can be used towards the purchase of a brand new serialized M or S Leica product from an authorized North American Leica dealer. For additional information and to sign up, please visit www.leica-camera.us/news.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)