Leica Camera Announces North American Road Show
The series will be equally valuable for amateur photographers who enjoy the best and finest as well as professional photographers who demand excellence in image quality and incomparable ease-of-use. Each participant will have access to experienced Leica photographers who can deepen their photographic abilities and enhance their shooting experience.
Topics covered during the Leica M and S-Events will include camera and lens orientation; troubleshooting and maintenance; understanding the digital imaging process; configuring your computer; organizing and storing your images; Adobe Lightroom introduction; color management introduction and methods to produce better work in less time.
Participants to the M Event will have the unprecedented opportunity to become intimately familiar with the acclaimed Leica M9, the world’s smallest full-frame digital rangefinder camera and the M-System, including Leica’s newest lenses, the 18mm/f3.8, 50mm/f0.95 and the 24mm/f3.8. The S Event will showcase the exceptional offerings of the S-System, the defining instrument for fashion, beauty, advertising, landscapes, portraits and still photography, in addition to offering its participants the opportunity to take photographs.
The M Event will cost $99 per participant; the S Event will cost $149 per participant. Each participant will receive a voucher equal to the workshop fee, which can be used towards the purchase of a brand new serialized M or S Leica product from an authorized North American Leica dealer. For additional information and to sign up, please visit www.leica-camera.us/news.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)