Learn to Photograph Products That Sell Themselves
Lastolite product managers, Mark Astmann and Christopher Abbiss, will share tips on how to use items like the Cubelite, a quick portable lighting system, in order to get the most out of a product photo shoot. Online business professionals will learn the importance of positioning and lighting and how to effortlessly produce high-quality, professional-looking product images without having to commission the services of outside professionals.
Topics for Discussion Include:
- The Cubelite: an easy-to-use portable lighting system perfect for producing high-quality product photography to master the complexities of lighting, shadows and reflections and take ready to use digital images
- Exciting lighting options
- Tips to achieve great images with a digital point and shoot camera
- Positioning and placing light on products
- Utilizing white balancing to eliminate unwanted colors
Webinar participants will have access to a number of exclusive advantages, including one-on-one interaction with instructors, and will be automatically entered in a chance to win one of three Lastolite 20-inch Ezybalances. Winners must be US residents and will be announced at the end of the webinar, so participants must attend the event in its entirety to be eligible to win. A free recorded version of the webinar will also be available to registered participants within 24 hours of the event.
To register for the free webinar course and for additional information, please visit http://www.bogenimaging.us/Jahia/site/bius/pid/18094
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)