Leaf Aptus-II 5
Leaf Imaging announced the Leaf Aptus-II 5 medium format digital camera back. The company’s newest addition to the Leaf Aptus-II product family, the Leaf Aptus-II 5 features a resolution of 22 MP. At a capture rate of 0.9 seconds per frame, it represents the family’s fastest digital back. The Leaf Aptus-II series of digital backs offers professional photographers the speed, image quality and flexibility to allow their work to keep pace with their imagination. Leaf Aptus-II series backs offer the largest display, 3.5” (6x7 cm), and only touch screen controls in the medium format market. The Leaf Aptus-II 5 camera back is priced at $7,995. The Phase One 645AF camera body with 80 mm lens is available for an additional $2,000. All equipment can be ordered now from Leaf dealers (for the dealer nearest you, please see: http://www.leaf-photography.com/findaleaf_nam.asp).
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway