Leaf Aptus-II 5
Leaf Imaging announced the Leaf Aptus-II 5 medium format digital camera back. The company’s newest addition to the Leaf Aptus-II product family, the Leaf Aptus-II 5 features a resolution of 22 MP. At a capture rate of 0.9 seconds per frame, it represents the family’s fastest digital back. The Leaf Aptus-II series of digital backs offers professional photographers the speed, image quality and flexibility to allow their work to keep pace with their imagination. Leaf Aptus-II series backs offer the largest display, 3.5” (6x7 cm), and only touch screen controls in the medium format market. The Leaf Aptus-II 5 camera back is priced at $7,995. The Phase One 645AF camera body with 80 mm lens is available for an additional $2,000. All equipment can be ordered now from Leaf dealers (for the dealer nearest you, please see: http://www.leaf-photography.com/findaleaf_nam.asp).
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality