Leaf Aptus-II 5
Leaf Imaging announced the Leaf Aptus-II 5 medium format digital camera back. The company’s newest addition to the Leaf Aptus-II product family, the Leaf Aptus-II 5 features a resolution of 22 MP. At a capture rate of 0.9 seconds per frame, it represents the family’s fastest digital back. The Leaf Aptus-II series of digital backs offers professional photographers the speed, image quality and flexibility to allow their work to keep pace with their imagination. Leaf Aptus-II series backs offer the largest display, 3.5” (6x7 cm), and only touch screen controls in the medium format market. The Leaf Aptus-II 5 camera back is priced at $7,995. The Phase One 645AF camera body with 80 mm lens is available for an additional $2,000. All equipment can be ordered now from Leaf dealers (for the dealer nearest you, please see: http://www.leaf-photography.com/findaleaf_nam.asp).
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)