Leaf Aptus-II 5
Leaf Imaging announced the Leaf Aptus-II 5 medium format digital camera back. The company’s newest addition to the Leaf Aptus-II product family, the Leaf Aptus-II 5 features a resolution of 22 MP. At a capture rate of 0.9 seconds per frame, it represents the family’s fastest digital back. The Leaf Aptus-II series of digital backs offers professional photographers the speed, image quality and flexibility to allow their work to keep pace with their imagination. Leaf Aptus-II series backs offer the largest display, 3.5” (6x7 cm), and only touch screen controls in the medium format market. The Leaf Aptus-II 5 camera back is priced at $7,995. The Phase One 645AF camera body with 80 mm lens is available for an additional $2,000. All equipment can be ordered now from Leaf dealers (for the dealer nearest you, please see: http://www.leaf-photography.com/findaleaf_nam.asp).
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make