Latest News on Ilford B&W Products
With this action behind them, ILFORD Imaging USA Inc and ILFORD Imaging Canada Limited have announced a turning of the corner in reestablishing regular supply of monochrome products to the marketplace. Through collaboration with their manufacturing and marketing colleagues at the Mobberley plant, they have completed the rationalization of the ongoing product range, and are gratified to report few casualties. A summary of the changes: All brand varieties of B&W paper remain intact, although some slow-moving individual items have been removed. All major B&W film lines, including sheets film items are intact - the exception being the extended red sensitivity film SFX200 Chemicals are being produced under the ILFORD brand, and to their formulations under license, by an experienced 3rd party for distribution and sale by ILFORD
While there remains much work to be done, and significant decisions and actions to be taken, the immediate future for ILFORD Black & White photo products looks very promising.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make