Latest News on Ilford B&W Products
With this action behind them, ILFORD Imaging USA Inc and ILFORD Imaging Canada Limited have announced a turning of the corner in reestablishing regular supply of monochrome products to the marketplace. Through collaboration with their manufacturing and marketing colleagues at the Mobberley plant, they have completed the rationalization of the ongoing product range, and are gratified to report few casualties. A summary of the changes: All brand varieties of B&W paper remain intact, although some slow-moving individual items have been removed. All major B&W film lines, including sheets film items are intact - the exception being the extended red sensitivity film SFX200 Chemicals are being produced under the ILFORD brand, and to their formulations under license, by an experienced 3rd party for distribution and sale by ILFORD
While there remains much work to be done, and significant decisions and actions to be taken, the immediate future for ILFORD Black & White photo products looks very promising.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)