Last Call: X-Rite “Seasons of Color” Weekly Online Photo Contest
Photographers can enter the contest by visiting www.xritephoto.com/seasonsofcolor. A gallery of all weekly submissions can also be viewed and are open to public voting. Details about the Seasons of Color Photo Contest and the specific PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color of the Week can be found by following X-Rite Photo on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/xritephoto) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/xritephoto).
“The X-Rite Seasons of Color Photo Contest is a great social media promotion directly involving our loyal and talented customers,” said Mark Rezzonico, Vice President, MAC Group/X-Rite Photo Marketing. “This contest creates an outlet for photographers to share their images, show others how they use color in their photography and hopefully win a great prize that is sure to be a wonderful addition to their digital imaging workflow.”
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport is distributed by Elmsford, NY-based MAC Group www.MACgroupUS.com.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review