Last Call: X-Rite “Seasons of Color” Weekly Online Photo Contest
Photographers can enter the contest by visiting www.xritephoto.com/seasonsofcolor. A gallery of all weekly submissions can also be viewed and are open to public voting. Details about the Seasons of Color Photo Contest and the specific PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color of the Week can be found by following X-Rite Photo on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/xritephoto) and Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/xritephoto).
“The X-Rite Seasons of Color Photo Contest is a great social media promotion directly involving our loyal and talented customers,” said Mark Rezzonico, Vice President, MAC Group/X-Rite Photo Marketing. “This contest creates an outlet for photographers to share their images, show others how they use color in their photography and hopefully win a great prize that is sure to be a wonderful addition to their digital imaging workflow.”
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport is distributed by Elmsford, NY-based MAC Group www.MACgroupUS.com.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)