Konica Minolta Introduces Maxxum 5D
The new Maxxum 5D provides exceptional quality images with a large, 6.1-megapixel (effective) CCD sensor, an Advanced LSI engine for high-speed image processing, as well as Konica Minolta's CxProcess III image processing technology, an original technology highly acclaimed for rendering fine image detail and stunning color rendition.
The camera also boasts a large 2.5-inch color LCD viewing screen that provides simple navigation through easy-to-use on-screen menus and set-up options. The LCD makes camera control even easier, displaying detailed camera settings as well as captured images.
The Maxxum 5D includes a Digital Subject Program Selector which automatically designates an optimum exposure and image-processing program for five commonly used photo scenes. The Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D also offers a comprehensive range of easy-to-use functions that allow precision adjustments of all camera settings whatever the shooting situation.
Boasting more than high performance, this new digital SLR camera also features a comfortably-contoured, compact design with a high-quality, stylish, and lightweight construction. Rubberized grips make it highly tactile and easy to handle and hold. Prices were not available at this time.
For more information about Konica Minolta Photo Imaging U.S.A., Inc., its products and services, visit www.kmpi.konicaminolta.us.
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Help the Rescued Film Project Process & Restore a Treasure Trove of Film Shot in the 1950s (VIDEO)