Konica Minolta Introduces Maxxum 5D
The new Maxxum 5D provides exceptional quality images with a large, 6.1-megapixel (effective) CCD sensor, an Advanced LSI engine for high-speed image processing, as well as Konica Minolta's CxProcess III image processing technology, an original technology highly acclaimed for rendering fine image detail and stunning color rendition.
The camera also boasts a large 2.5-inch color LCD viewing screen that provides simple navigation through easy-to-use on-screen menus and set-up options. The LCD makes camera control even easier, displaying detailed camera settings as well as captured images.
The Maxxum 5D includes a Digital Subject Program Selector which automatically designates an optimum exposure and image-processing program for five commonly used photo scenes. The Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D also offers a comprehensive range of easy-to-use functions that allow precision adjustments of all camera settings whatever the shooting situation.
Boasting more than high performance, this new digital SLR camera also features a comfortably-contoured, compact design with a high-quality, stylish, and lightweight construction. Rubberized grips make it highly tactile and easy to handle and hold. Prices were not available at this time.
For more information about Konica Minolta Photo Imaging U.S.A., Inc., its products and services, visit www.kmpi.konicaminolta.us.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)