Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5
The new DiMAGE Z5's 12x optical zoom lens and 4x digital zoom combine for a total 48x zoom. Konica Minolta's proprietary CCD-shift Anti-Shake System--the same one used on the Maxxum 7D and DiMAGE A200 models--is particularly effective at such high zoom ranges. It allows photographers to shoot with shutter speeds four to eight times longer (2-3 stops) than when shooting without an Anti-Shake function. It also provides steady, shake-free images taken during the evening or other dimly lit shots which are susceptible to blur because of their slow shutter speed. This means significantly less blur even without a flash or tripod.
The Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 has a Rapid AF that is said to be the fastest autofocus for digital cameras with predictive focus control, focusing in 0.2 second (approximately) at wide angle and 0.3 second (approximately) at telephoto. Prices were not announced with the press information.
For further information visit: www.kmpi.konicaminolta.us.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time