Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5
The new DiMAGE Z5's 12x optical zoom lens and 4x digital zoom combine for a total 48x zoom. Konica Minolta's proprietary CCD-shift Anti-Shake System--the same one used on the Maxxum 7D and DiMAGE A200 models--is particularly effective at such high zoom ranges. It allows photographers to shoot with shutter speeds four to eight times longer (2-3 stops) than when shooting without an Anti-Shake function. It also provides steady, shake-free images taken during the evening or other dimly lit shots which are susceptible to blur because of their slow shutter speed. This means significantly less blur even without a flash or tripod.
The Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z5 has a Rapid AF that is said to be the fastest autofocus for digital cameras with predictive focus control, focusing in 0.2 second (approximately) at wide angle and 0.3 second (approximately) at telephoto. Prices were not announced with the press information.
For further information visit: www.kmpi.konicaminolta.us.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style