Konica Minolta Announces New Product Packaging For Inkjet Paper Line
Konica Minolta's expertise in photographic film and paper coating technology enables the company to offer inkjet papers that feature superb multi-layer, micro porous technology compatible with all dye and pigment type inks. Konica Minolta inkjet papers are also smudge proof and water resistant. Paper types include "Professional Photo Paper", "Professional Two-Sided Photo Paper", "Premium Photo Paper" (available in Glossy and Satin), "Premium Self-Adhesive Photo Paper", and "Everyday Photo Paper".
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)