Konica Minolta Announces New Product Packaging For Inkjet Paper Line
Konica Minolta's expertise in photographic film and paper coating technology enables the company to offer inkjet papers that feature superb multi-layer, micro porous technology compatible with all dye and pigment type inks. Konica Minolta inkjet papers are also smudge proof and water resistant. Paper types include "Professional Photo Paper", "Professional Two-Sided Photo Paper", "Premium Photo Paper" (available in Glossy and Satin), "Premium Self-Adhesive Photo Paper", and "Everyday Photo Paper".
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- The Wolffepack Capture Is a Unique "Orbital" Photo Pack that Swings to the Front. Here's a Preview
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor F/1.4E ED Lens?
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action