Konica Minolta Announces New Product Packaging For Inkjet Paper Line
Konica Minolta's expertise in photographic film and paper coating technology enables the company to offer inkjet papers that feature superb multi-layer, micro porous technology compatible with all dye and pigment type inks. Konica Minolta inkjet papers are also smudge proof and water resistant. Paper types include "Professional Photo Paper", "Professional Two-Sided Photo Paper", "Premium Photo Paper" (available in Glossy and Satin), "Premium Self-Adhesive Photo Paper", and "Everyday Photo Paper".
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- New High-Speed Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 Lens Promises “Exceptional” Image Quality