Konica Minolta ACTIVA D WP Series Binoculars
The waterproof specifications of these binoculars have been designed specifically for outdoor use and prevent water penetration when submersed in water up to 3.3 feet deep for as long as 5 minutes. Anti-fogging is made possible with sealed nitrogen gas, which minimizes internal condensation caused by rapid changes in temperature.
In addition to the use of a high-refraction BaK4 glass prism, phase coating enables high-resolution observation as detailed as a bird's feathers. A multi-coating of exceptionally high optical permeability is applied to all lenses, rendering a sharp, bright, and high-contrast field of view.
The lightweight body of these
binoculars is thanks to the use of glass-fiber polycarbonate resin.
In addition, the well-built, snug-fit design allows for comfortable
operation in every situation, never weighing users down while watching
sporting events or observing wildlife for long periods of time.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make