Konica Minolta ACTIVA D WP Series Binoculars
The waterproof specifications of these binoculars have been designed specifically for outdoor use and prevent water penetration when submersed in water up to 3.3 feet deep for as long as 5 minutes. Anti-fogging is made possible with sealed nitrogen gas, which minimizes internal condensation caused by rapid changes in temperature.
In addition to the use of a high-refraction BaK4 glass prism, phase coating enables high-resolution observation as detailed as a bird's feathers. A multi-coating of exceptionally high optical permeability is applied to all lenses, rendering a sharp, bright, and high-contrast field of view.
The lightweight body of these
binoculars is thanks to the use of glass-fiber polycarbonate resin.
In addition, the well-built, snug-fit design allows for comfortable
operation in every situation, never weighing users down while watching
sporting events or observing wildlife for long periods of time.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before